- 2 Cups of white flour
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 2 Cups of Milk powder
- 2 Cups sugar
- 200 gms of butter
- 4 tbsp of coffee
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Add 2 cups of all the ingredients- white flour, milk, milk powder, sugar and melted butter in a bowl.
- With the help of an electric beater, beat together all the ingredients till the batter becomes light and fluffy. (Make sure you don’t leave any lump in the batter )
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C. Butter the sides of the baking bowl. Now pour the batter in the bowl.
- Bake in the preheated oven on 180 degree C for about 35-40 mins.
- Post the set time, you can check the cake by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it means your cake is fully baked
- Let it cool for about 2-3 minutes and then spread Nutella sauce and top it with sliced strawberries and silver or colourful dragees.