- 2 cups pipe regate pasta
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped fine
- ½ green bell pepper, carrot & onions. All vegetables to be chopped fine
- ½ tablespoon butter
For white sauce
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon maida
- 1¼ cup milk (prefrably boiled and cooled)
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder & salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red dried chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon red pasta sauce (for a tangy taste, as per the requirement)
- Take a vessel and fill it half with water. Add pasta with a drop of oil. Boil it till it becomes soft. Once the pasta is softened, drain and reserve it. Set aside the boiled pasta.
- In a pan add 1/2 teaspoon butter. Add the chopped vegetables and saute for few minutes. .
- For white sauce, take a pan and add milk. Heat it little.
- In a small bowl add white flour and water, whisk it and make it thick. (Make sure there are no lumps in it)
- Now in milk pan, add the white flour mixture and keep whisking on low flame
- The mixture will start to thicken. Now add chilli flakes, pepper powder and salt
- Add the sauteed vegetables and boiled pasta and mix well.
Serve pasta hot by grated cheese and oregano on top!