- 3/4 cup Paneer
- 8 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Malai
- 1/2 tbsp Elaichi Powder
- 10 Almonds
- Take a thick cooking vessel and pre-heat it
- Grate paneer separately and add it to a bowl
- Now add sugar and milk powder to it. Mix it well.
- Pour to pre-heated vessel. Then add the above mixture to it
- Stir it well for 10 mins till it gets thick (Be careful that no lumps are formed
- Transfer the kalakand to a greased plate and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours
Garnish it with grated Almonds and Elaichi powder and serve it to your guest this Diwali!
Happy Diwali folks 🙂