- 3-4 mangoes
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1/8-1/4 mint, finely chopped
- Mix sugar and water together in a small pan, over medium heat dissolve the sugar. Set the simple syrup aside to cool.
- Remove the flesh from the mangoes and place in a blender. Blend until smooth. Slowly add the simple, lime juice and mint
- Allow the mixture to cool and follow your ice cream maker instructions.
- Place the sorbet in a large bowl in the freezer and allow it to freeze completely about 4-6 hours
Recipe credit : Chef Anirudh Nautiyal of The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel
Stay tuned for more recipes!