Eid ul-Fitr “festival of breaking of the fast” is an important religious holiday celebrated worldwide that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting. It’s the time when relatives and friends get together and enjoy scrumptious feast. Sweets and desserts make for an important part of the feast and often take centre stage on this auspicious day. On this occasion, FunFoods by Dr. Oetker recommends tasty desserts which are mouthwatering, easy to make, and would allow you to enjoy the festival as well with your loved ones.
Shahi Lucknowi Seviyaan Recipe by Chef Ranveer Brar
- 500 ml Full Cream Milk
- 50 g Almonds, chopped
- 50 g Cashewnuts, chopped
- 60 g Roasted Vermicelli
- 1 tbsp Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 50 g (3 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Milk Shake Mix Kesar Pista
- ½ tsp Kewra Water
- 1 tbsp Pistachio, chopped
- Heat saucepan (low flame) add milk, almonds, cashewnuts and vermicelli. Let it cook for 5 minutes or until milk starts to boil.
- Add condensed milk, sugar and milk shake mix. Cook for 5 minutes or until Milk shake mix is dissolved completely and mixture is thick in consistency.
- Pour kewra water and mix well. Garnish with pistachio and serve.