Atta 1 cup
Sooji 1 ½ tbsp
Bhang leaves 2 tbsp
Milk 2 cup
Green cardamom 3 pcs
Coconut slivers 1 tbsp
Raisin 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 cup
- Pick, wash and drain the bhang leaves.
- Dissolve sugar in milk and keep aside.
- Make a fine powder of green cardamom and keep aside.
- Now, in a bowl combined all the ingredients together and make a fine batter and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and pour a ladle full of prepared pua batter and fry nicely on both side till golden.
- Remove the pua in a strainer.
- Take a dessert palet and serve hot bhang ka pua garnish with fried coconuts slivers, pistachio slivers and sliver leaf. Garnish it with ½ tsp each of – Fried coconut slivers, Pistachio slivers & Sliver leaf